Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Weekly Weigh-In!

I weighed in yesterday at 219.3... I was really sad that I gained back some of the weight I lost from the previous week...DARN YOU DISNEYLAND AND TONY ROMAS!!! Anyway, I have been doing great at home. So great in fact that I weighed in again today and I was back down to 216.5! It's amazing the difference 1 day can make! So, only 10 more weeks and 8.5 more pounds to go! I really hope I do more than 8 pounds, but I set my goal lower so I could feel good about doing more instead of feeling bad when I didn't make the goal. I really should go into Psychology! Anyway, that's my news. no change from last week...I can't wait until next wednesday!

3 comments:

ZB said...

I think you are doing great. Way to go for being so on top of it.

Stephanie T said...

You can do it!!! Keep it up, now that you are home that weight is going to melt off your buns like butter!

kam said...

ARRRGHHH Tony Roma's and Chili's and Olive Garden etc. etc. Eating out is my achilles heel- thank goodness the opportunity to eat out at those places rarely present themselves. Anywhoooo- GOOD JOB lady!! keep it up.