Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I saw something like this on a blog and thought I'd make it my own. Welcome to Thankful Thursday! There are so many wonderful things in our lives that we can sometimes take for granted. I decided to list 10 things each week (more if I am inclined) that I am especially Thankful for at that time. Drum Roll Please...............................................................

#1-Beautiful, healthy children
#2-My hubby who provides for us
#3-The true Gospel of Jesus Christ
#4-A living Prophet of God on the earth
#5-Personal revelation from God
#6-Answers to prayers (even if the answer is 'no')
#7-A roof over my head that doesn't leak
#8-Clothes to wear
#9-The changing of seasons, both environmentally and in our lifetimes
#10-Wonderful extended family who are willing to help, share, accept and love us

I could go on and on, my heart is very full right now. but I figure I'll need something to write next week! Hope your Thursday is full of Thanks!

No comments: