Monday, October 13, 2008

Painting a picture of me...Google style!

I saw this on my friend's blog, so I thought I'd try it out...

you go to google images search and type in the answer to the question. the 1st picture to pop up is what you are supposed to put on your blog...here it goes!

My first name is : SCRAP

My middle name is: HAPPY

My last name is: MOMMY OF 2

My favorite vacation spot: RELAXING, doesn't matter where!

How old am I? 28

Where I'd like to go someday: AUSTRALIA

Where I grew up: CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA

Favorite food: ANYTHING ITALIAN
Favorite treat: CHEESECAKE

Where I live now: SANDY, UT

Favorite animal: MONKEYS AND ELEPHANTS, split decision

Favorite color: BLUES AND GREENS, can't pick just one shade, let alone just one color!!!

Who I'm married to: TALL BOY

Describe Hubby: ALL MINE!!!

What do I do for work: MOM
Hope you had fun!

3 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

OK, how FUN is that???? I love it! When I get some 'extra time' -hahahah - I'm totally going to do that. Just got back in town and I have mountains of laundry and the house is a wreck. LOL

Thanks so much for coming by on Friday when I was featured on SITS. Your comment was too sweet! I'm just now getting to everyone's comments. You're blog is TOO MUCH FUN!

~melody~

kam said...

well that is just clever!!

Unknown said...

Love this. I want to do this for a future post !! Such funny photo answers..

I zipped over and checked out your friend Kara's post on the same theme. That Mexiacan food photo is hilarious !!