Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weekly weigh in...

I'm well on my way! I made my goal again this week! Another pound gone FOREVER!!! 214.5 and shrinking daily!!! I adapted my goal for my ultimate end result. I am now striving for my weight to be 160 by Jan 14, 2010! I am supposed to lose about .84 of a pound a week, but I will probably stick to the 1 lb per week and reach my goal early! At least, that's the plan! Wish me luck! Also, I will have new body fat percentage measured next monday. I started at 36%, so hopefully I've lost some fat and not just water or muscle. Anyway, I'll post my new numbers next wednesday! Until next time...GET MOVING!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for viiting my blog today.

Congratulations on the weight loss. Sounds like you are doing really well !!!

I'm on the same journey ... and yes I know, I went and posted photos of scones and cream, etc :-)

Stephanie T said...

Awesome! Your doing great! Your blog keeps me going too.

Natasha said...

yeah for you I am trying now too Sean and I took measurements since his boys are doing a person fitness merit bade we decided to do one to in our own little way. Help me keep it up will ya

ZB said...

Hip hip horray. You are rockin' this.

Shan B. said...

Good for you!!! Keep it up.

Amber said...

The secret to weight loss is muscle mass!! The more muscle you put on, the more fat you burn. Best excercises for women are lunges of all kinds because they use the largest muscles of the body and burn more calories (and you get a fabulicious butt too!!) See, that BS in Exercise Physiology comes in handy!! So be sure to put in some resistance training if you aren't already :) I'm there too since baby #4. Got to drop that baby weight :) Keep up the AMAZING work!!