Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekly Weigh In

I decided to weigh today, since I weighed on Monday last week. I was curious to see how I did because I've had a pretty crappy week and I just felt like eating all the time. I thought for sure I wouldn't make my goal this week, but I DID!!! In fact, I far surpassed my goal! I now weigh 210.2 lbs!!! Talk about shocking! I weighed first with my shoes on (I know how much they weigh so I can just subtract it and I don't have to put my shoes back on!) I did the math and I was so shocked that I thought, "I'd better check, just to be sure" so i took off my shoes and weighed again...210.2! YIPPPEEE!!! I am so stoked. I was starving at the moment, so I asked my friend to come celebrate with me at Olive Garden. I needed some good comfort food. Don't worry, I didn't go too crazy. But I had Chicken Parmesan, salad, a few breadsticks, and a virgin strawberry daiquiri. The daiquiri was dessert-worthy, it was SO GOOD! My tummy is very happy still, and after the workout I had today, it was a much deserved and needed celebration! hope you all are finding success too! LOVE YA!!!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Yeah way to go I have lost about 2-3 lbs I am so happy for you way to go

Shauna said...

Congrats! That is awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

Stephanie T said...

Totally awesome! Keep up the good work. You got me exercising everyday now too. We are going to all be Hot Mama's in San Fran!