Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Fabulous Weekend

Hello friends! Just had to blog to tell you about my fabulous weekend. I went to Hot Mama's house on friday and played Settlers and ate yummy treats. I spent the night and then went to a local discount craft store. I bought papers and stickers for scrapbooking. Then we scrapbooked from 1pm-6pm with a few breaks! I got 12 pages done! Then I came home. Today, I stayed home from church with Super Girl and her runny nose. But I got a call from my hubby telling me he shot an elk! So we'll have meat for the next year! I hope he got some pictures so I can either post or scrapbook them! He is staying where he is so everyone else can get one too. They are hoping to come home with 8 animals! An elk and a deer for each of the hunters! Anyway, I guess losing my husband for all the weekends in October was worth it after all! Anyway, that's all for now. I have my appointment with my personal trainer tomorrow, so I'll know how much fat I've lost! Until next time. Bye!!!

5 comments:

mandy said...

yay for settlers!!!! What an amazing game. We'll have to play it with you guys sometime.

Kevin & Amber said...

That is so awesome that he shot an Elk, Kevin got home today and didnt get anything. :(

Ali Andrus said...

I haven't played Settlers in forever! I used to love that game, although I never won. Scrapbooking is something else I haven't done forever. That's awesome, I'm so happy for you :)

Amber said...

Hooray for Jason and the elk!!

Natasha said...

I had a great weekend to i am so glad we got so much done. 'yeah for jason hopefully he'll be gone this weekend to so we can scrapbook again