Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I'm a horrible blogger! I didn't take very many pictures of Thanksgiving! It's my FAVORITE holiday! But I did take pictures of decorations!

Little guy hangin out on our door

Our table before the feast

We had Hot Mama's family over to our house this year. We had the traditional turkey and all the fixins! To finish it all off, we had decadent chocolate layered pie, pumpkin pie and apple crumble pie! The kids had fun with some packets I made and foam visor decorating fun. The adults had fun relaxing, watching a movie and playing "Ticket to ride". It was a great holiday!

The next day I pulled out our Christmas stuff and began deciding what to put up this year. Then yesterday we set up the tree and put up a few decorations and stockings. Then today we decorated the tree. We already have a few presents under the tree too! I hate waiting to the last minute to get all the shopping done! So, hopefully I'll be done sometime in the next couple of weeks so I can relax! Anyway, I took some pictures of our little tree and some of our decorations. Hope you enjoy!

PS...as per my dad's request, here are some photos of our completed concrete project!


4 comments:

Shauna said...

L♥ve the pictures! Hope you are having a beautiful Sunday! ♥ Hugs!

Natasha said...

we had lots of fun too thanks for keeping the tradition alive love ya

Stephanie T said...

Totally fun Thanksgiving! I'm sooooo jealous. And you have to post the recipe for your chocolate pie.

Ali Andrus said...

What a very festive posting. I love the Xmas trees and all your decorations! And your completed concrete job looks spectacular. Well done :)