Friday, November 7, 2008

Super Girl is Super Smart!


Super Girl has been talking so much more lately, and she's picking up words and actually understanding them and using them properly after hearing them only once or twice! 2 days ago we had our 1st real snow. Super Girl didn't know what it was, so I told her it was Snow. Ever since she's been saying, "I go get the snow" "I go play the snow" "The snow is white" "It's MY snow!" Then today I was out to lunch with a friend, and there was some spicy BBQ sauce on the table. i told my friend that I liked the sweet one better than the spicy. A few minutes later, Super Girl wanted some sauce for her hotdog. She said "I want the spicy!" And now, any time we talk about it she says "It's yummy spicy!" It's just too cute! She also started calling Super Boy and his friend "guys". I also just figured out a couple of days the way she says her own name! She's been saying it for 2 weeks and I just couldn't figure it out! There are too many of these kinds of occurrences to keep track, but my favorite has to be what she calls Gma...it's "Papa not"! She is in love with her Papa, and everyone else pales in comaprison, so it's only right that Gma is NOT PAPA!!! Too funny for words! Poor Gma! Other fun words she knows and uses now are:
pink, white, circle, color, paper, pen, and buckle.
She is growing up way too fast!

Also, there have been a couple of requests for a new picture of me now that I've lost 10 lbs. So I let Super Boy take a picture, it's not the greatest, but it's me right noe. I got all dolled up to go to lunch with my friend today...it was fun to do something with my hair and face! I think I'll have to do it more often!

Here's my close up!
And the whole shebang!

6 comments:

mandy said...

you are lookin great! Way to go for losing 10 pounds!!!! You are on your way, aren't you?! Congrats.

Natasha said...

All right you are looking smokin

kam said...

Lookin' good lady!!! Keep it up! :)

Stephanie T said...

You're looking good! Keep it up!

Erka said...

Way to go! I want you to know that you have inspired me to want to lose weight and actually take it seriously! Ten pounds, wow!
Super girl is so smart! I don't know the daddy, but having known the momma in college, I can say that she has a pretty good gene pool to get her smarts from!

ZB said...

You look awesome. Check out Super girl looking at you. She can tell that you like the way you look.