Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've Been Tagged****8 things

Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows
1-Big Bang
2-Chuck
3-CSI (all of them, although Miami is my least favorite)
4-Criminal Minds
6-Without A Trace
7-Cold Case
8-Smallville

8 Things I did yesterday
1-Worked out with my trainer at the gym
2-Walked 1/2 a mile at the gym
3-Went Shopping at Walmart
4-Went Shopping at D.I.
5-Blogged on 3 blogs!
6-Made Dinner for kids
7-Made Dinner for Hubby and me
8-Cuddled with hubby watching shows

8 THings I look forward to
1-Being 160lbs again!
2-Twilight the movie
3-Twilight from Edward's point of view!
4-Super Girl being potty trained
5-Super Girl going to school
6-Thanksgiving with friends
7-My birthday 11/13
8-Christmas

8 Favorite Restaurants
1-Good Wood
2-Olive Garden
3-Claim Jumper
4-Chili's
5-Red Robin
6-Friday's
7-Del Taco
8-Chick Filet

8 Things on my wishlist
1-I wish my house could be spotless with the twitch of my nose or snap of my finger
2-I wish I could be a better organizer
3-I wish I could be a perfect wife and mother
4-I wish I could travel in Europe
5-I wish I could get all of my scrapbooking done or at least caught up
6-I wish I could go to Australia
7-I wish I could get my Bachelor's Degree without doing any of the school work!
8-I wish my family will always know just how much I love them

8 people to tag
1-Stephanie T.
2-Erka
3-Alicia
4-Amber S.
5-Mandy W.
6-Rose
7-Zoie
8-Kambree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That’s great..! Well, I too shopped at WalMart yesterday.