Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful Thurs...I mean Saturday!:)

Sorry I'm such a slacker...this month is getting away from me!

Today I am thankful for date nights, winter weather, football rivalry games, massages, mommy's day off, Rumbi Island Grill, cute fabric, and California pizza kitchen! My hubby and I had our date night last night. We went to California Pizza Kitchen and had DELICIOUS STUFF! I had 1/2 of my BBQ chicken salad and 1/2 of my hubby's roasted garlic chicken pizza...YUM! Then we walked around Gallivan Plaza (we were thinking about ice skating, but decided that another day would be better) It was fun to just get away and enjoy the peace and quiet in each other's company. Then I had a massage today and it was HEAVENLY! Then I found ADORABLE fabric to make a blanket for super boy with elephants! Also, it's BYU vs UofU football! It's always a good, close game...I am Switzerland...I wear PURPLE! Anyway, I love being able to cozy up in this winter weather and have someone else (Rumbi) make my lunch too! So, that's all on my thankful list today!

2 comments:

kam said...

I love it, "I am switzerland". Way to stay out of the line of fire- coming from EITHER direction ;) You crack me up.

Stephanie T said...

Fun Date! How can you be Switzerland. Didn't you go to BYU, you traitor!!!