Friday, November 14, 2008

More Birthday Fun!

I had the BEST Birthday! It was so much fun!
I started out by going to the gym to work out with my trainer. unfortunately, he had to cancel, but I got $10 gift card for their pro shop! When I came home, Gma and Gpa presented me with some gorgeous Mums.
When Tall Boy got home from work, he helped the kids make my birthday cake. They made a fudge marble cake. It was yellow cake with chocolate cake marble and chocolate frosting with sprinkles!
After that, we went to dinner at the Olive Garden. I got the Chicken Carbonara. It was delicious and probably WAY TOO MANY CALORIES! Tall Boy had the Pork Filettino and their Zuppa Toscana soup. He had 2 bowls of the soup cause it was THAT GOOD! So he was too full for most of his dinner! As usual, the salad and breadsticks were divine! But I also had a Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri that was Heavenly too! I'd had one before and so I knew what I was getting, but my tastebuds were very happy anyway! We also got some special treatment in that we got a $4 off our next visit and the kids got coupons for free kids meals! Cha Ching! After we came home (with a LARGE doggy bag in tow) we had cake and present time! For candles, Tall Boy and Super Boy decided that it should be a subtraction problem! They put 3 candles on one side representing 3 tens, then left a space for the 0 ones, then added 1 more candle for the -1! 30-1=29! Too funny! 4 candles in all, sure hope I got my wish!

Then I got to open presents. Super Girl gave me a card that sang "Celebrate good times, come on!" when I opened it. Then Super Boy gave me a Ghiradeli chocolate bar with carmel center that he bought with his very own hard earned money!

Then Tall Boy gave me a GORGEOUS journey necklace!



I even had a present from the Young Women leader of my ward, Jasmine body lotion, spray and soap...YUMMY! I was seriously spoiled! My day was perfect!


It got even better today when my friend J came over with some fun presents...YOU ROCK! 1st (and most important) were the truffles. The powdered sugar ones are peanut butter flavor, and the sprinkled ones are pure chocolate...mmmmmmmm!


She also brought me pretty barrettes & yummy lip gloss,



a candle,


chocolate in many varieties,




and some yummy smelling soap!


5 comments:

Natasha said...

Em so glad it was such a good day for you. Love ya it was good to see you today.

Shauna said...

How awesome!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) ♥ Hugs!

Erka said...

Great birthday! and just so you know, all food is 0 calories on your birthday! I am glad you had a good time!

Stephanie T said...

I'm glad you had such a great birthday! That's a gorgeous necklace.

Hello, doesn't anyone know you are trying to lose weight??? I think I gained 5 lbs. looking at all the goodies.

That soup at Olive Garden is way easy to make, I love it too. I'll have to post it sometime on our blog.

Shauna said...

P.S. You are more than welcome to use my Christmas Gift Ideas list to put on your blog :) ♥ Hugs!