Thursday, May 1, 2008

Welcome May!?!







If April showers bring May flowers, I guess May flowers bring SNOW?!? This is what we woke up to this morning...what a way to start the month!











In happier news, I went to a roll making demonstration last night and won the dough the lady made while doing the demo. I made rolls and a scrumptious brown sugar and cinnamon sugar pull apart with the scraps! I also made some honey butter to go along with it! I taste tested and everything is delicious! I might have to work out a little harder this week! :)
I also just got my new sofa table today...isn't it just beautiful with my daffodils on top?! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! what pretty flowers and snow!Nice table too, and the bathroom colors are great. Sounds like spring is going to be super duper, T-ball looks like fun too. Keep up the good work, things are looking up for you!

Love, Yo Momma

Ali Andrus said...

Mmmm... those rolls do look mighty scrumptious! And snow? That's when I'm glad I'm in California :)

Natasha said...

cute table. those rolls look very yummy