Saturday, May 24, 2008

Did I Win the Lottery?

I figured that with the amount of complaining I've done about Tall Boy, I had better even up the score with some love. I think I either won the lottery or I am dreaming, so I'd better document this before I wake up to my real life...

Ok, so today we are preparing to go camping tomorrow. Tall Boy is going to the dump and OFFERED to take BOTH KIDS WITH HIM! Of course I jumped at the opportunity. Also, we are having a date tonight (no kids allowed) that includes dinner and football. It will last over 6 hours! And to top it all off, I was going to do an errand today, and while he's out, Tall Boy is doing it for me!

Now for the camping trip. I don't have to plan the food! I don't even have to pack for my husband! All I have to do is pack for myself and the kids, do some dishes and clean up the front room a bit...and for the Piece de resistance...everything Tall Boy has ASKED me to do, was done in a loving tone and soft voice!

Seriously, I think I REALLY hit the Lotto today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY WAY TO GO...WHAT A NICE MESSAGE....HAVE FUN CAMPING AND ENJOYING EVERYTHING. IT DOES SOUND LIKE YOU WON THE LOTTERY. BEST PRESENT OF ALL FOR EVERYONE.

LOVE, YO MOMMA

Erka said...

Camping sounds like a lot of fun!
I hope you guys enjoy it! I haven't been brave enough to go since Julia was born!

ZB said...

Wow, that's something special. Way to go. Enjoy it!