Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My attempt at a photo shoot, and more home improvements...

Hello all! I decided that Super Girl looked too cute today, so I took her outside and tried to get some really cute photos with tulips in the back ground...let's just say that Super Girl had other ideas!





These are the best ones (I think!)






















Also, I have made some more improvements at home...

I finally moved the big bookcase upstairs, and put some of my favorite things on top (candle with holder and my wedding bouquet!) Books haven't made it quite yet...hopefully I'll have the energy to do it today!
I also managed to hang a few pictures and our corner shelf!












Then I put knobs on our kitchen cabinets that need to be locked so Super Girl doesn't get into too much trouble!






To top it all off. I got baskets for shoes and a new end table that is in the dark wood color scheme I like!





That's all for today...see ya next time!

3 comments:

ZB said...

Love these cute shots. They always have another idea when you put them in a cute idea. It's like they can sense it. Way to go on all those home projects.

Natasha said...

cute pics love the vest she looks way cute in it.

Anonymous said...

Great shots, supergirl acts like she does not like dirt! Everything looks so great and lovely. You are all super duper! Love Ya!

Yo mamma