Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I have been treated very well today, and I hope all you women out there (even if you're not mothers yet) have been shown how loved you are! I asked for a barbeque so I don't have to stoop over our tiny gas grill anymore. My wish was granted!
Super Boy made a book at school of his classmate's favorite cookie recipes. It was wrapped in blue paper with the stem of a flower drawn on it, and his hand print was the flower! Very cute!






At church, the youth in my congregation gave me this plate. The picture in the middle is of Christ with a little boy and girl. They made them at an activity night.










My kids made cookie flowers from Mother's shortbread cookies and gum drops...












And my daughter's class made these cards...




















All and all, it was a great day! Hope it was happy for everyone else too!

1 comment:

ZB said...

You made out like a bandit. You deserve it. I haven't forgotten about you for photos. Just trying to find a good time. I'll email you soon.