Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thanks ZB! I Made a book!

Thanks to my great friend ZB...I have made a book about 2007 from my blog and other photos! I am so excited! It is 38 pages long and I chose to do hardcover. it came out to $32 a piece, but that's nothing if you think about the time and cost of supplies to do scrapbooks...I may never scrapbook again! J/K but this is an awesome idea for presents! Anyway, I can't wait to finish this year just so I can order the books! I have put a link on my page to the site I used called www.blurb.comIt is under my links of "Fun places to visit" on the right hand column. It was super easy and so much fun (I think I'm addicted!) I have spent the better part of the past 2 days on 2007 and 2008, but again, for the cost and the end product! WOW! Thanks again ZB for the example!

1 comment:

ZB said...

Horray! I am so excited. I absolutely love mine. And I know what you mean about not scrapbooking. I've seriously had zero desire after making my book. It's like done!

Oh I am soooo soo glad that you did it. So worth it.

Can't wait to see it.