Monday, June 2, 2008

My book, boating and funny messes...

My book is being shipped as I type!!! Hip hip hooray! It didn't take very long! I think I turned it in on the 28th and it said it was shipped on the 31st! TOTALLY AWESOME! I can't wait to see it and hold it...my very own family book!

In other news...

We had a very fun weekend. It was warm enough to go out on our boat. Tall Boy got his Father's Day present a little early...it's a tube to pull 2 riders behind the boat! The kids both loved it, and I loved driving crazy with Tall Boy in tow! We got some sun and had a great time together.











Then today, I was preparing for a friend to come over with her kids. I fed my kids lunch and this is what Super Girl decided to do with her jam sandwich...

Too cute to NOT POST!!!
Anyway, life is pretty good around here!

Also, I have a book recommendation...I just recently hear of the Twilight saga/series and bought them online (sale + free shipping = I BUY!!!) I absolutely LOVE it!!! I haven't been able to put it down. There are 3 books out now, but the 4th and final (I think) is due out soon. I got the books on Friday and I'm already 2/3 of the way through the 3rd book!!! It helped that I wasn't feeling very well yesterday, so I read the entire 2nd book yesterday! Anyway, it's a series about a girl in love with a vampire...I know it sound awful and horrific...but it is an amazing series. The author makes you feel like you are there in the moment with all the characters. If anyone out there likes the TV series Moonlight...I HIGHLY recommend these books! Anyway. The 1st book is called Twilight, the 2nd is New Moon and the 3rd is Eclipse. The Author is Stephenie Meyer. I can't wait until the 4th comes out...it's called Breaking Dawn(naturally I've pre-ordered it already!) Anyway, enough of my gushing, I better muster up some desire to get dinner ready!

Thanks for tuning in...until next time...

3 comments:

Erka said...

That's really cool you guys have a boat! I love doing water stuff!
So, I absolutely love the Stephanie Mayer vampire series! I can't wait for the fourth one! She also came out with a new book called "The host". I just started reading it today and it seems promising so far.

ZB said...

Horray for early Father's Day gifts. That reminds me that I need to GeT on iT!

Love the boat fun.

Thanks for playing along with our challenge. I posted them in the slide show on the right hand side. You are famous!

So glad that you have been inspired!
Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Natasha said...

looks like lots of fun sorry i missed out let me know the next time you go I will have to defiantly go with you.