Saturday, March 8, 2008

Welcome Mini-she! And other fun events...

As I told you in an earlier blog, my sister just had her 1st baby! She is so cute and pudgy and squishable (the baby, not my sis!) My dad sent me pics on my phone and I can't get them off! So for now, I just took a picture of the picture on my phone (I know, I thought I was more computer savvy than that too!), but atleast you get somewhat of an idea on what she looks like... sort of...these pictures do not do her justice!








Fast forward about 18 months (which takes about as much time as reading this sentence, or at least so it seems), and she'll probably look something like this...
With all my whining recently, I forgot to post our pictures from playing at Burger King and from going to see the Harlem Globetrotters! Super Boy is in love with American Gladiators. In the final competition, they run "The Eliminator". Part of the eliminator is a climb up a cargo net. One day Tall Boy took Super Boy to play at a Burger King and they had a cargo net. Super Boy now runs his own eliminator through the play area at Burger King! He climbs up stairs, goes through a tunnel, climbs on the cargo net and finishes by sliding down the twisty slide! His fastest time is 30 seconds! Super Girl also enjoys this Burger King because it has a little tube slide that she can do all by herself!










We also went to see the Harlem Globetrotters recently...it was so much fun! Super Girl actually watched for the 1st hour, then she needed to get up and run around. We were very high up in the seats, and Super Boy was very scared at first, but he relaxed after awhile.















We took the train to see the show, it was Super Girl's 1st train ride. She was so excited to watch all the stuff wooshing by. Both my kids were just too adorable!













Well, I think that's about it for our fun today, as soon as I can figure out how to get the pictures off my phone, I'll post those...see ya!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

cuteness and yes i know i am a tard i forgot my movie again

Ali Andrus said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to have a little one of my own (no, I'm not pregnant yet though)!

kam said...

Oh for fun!!! She looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great work.