Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Easter dress is done too! (Just in time!)

Happy Easter!
I worked all day (some of it was at 3am!) on my dress, I think it is beautiful, but I couldn't get the lace trim to lay down like I wanted to. But I am still very pleased with the outcomes of my latest craze! I am wearing my dress to church along with my snazzy sparkly strappy shoes!










I am also posting my other fabulously cute strappy shoes just so all of you who know me and have heard me rant and rave about them can finally see them for yourselves!






In other news, we had our church Easter party today and the kids had so much fun playing games and running around. I had a ton of fun decorating Easter eggs and talking with some amazing and fun people! I am including photos of all the eggs I did...they had such cute ideas there that I want to share...I never would have thought to do this with Easter eggs!
The 1st 2 pictures have alphabet macaroni glued on...I tried to get a close up, but they didn't turn out very well. The 2nd photo has macaroni that spell out DAD. Then there are buttons, ribbon, raffia and yarn...SO CUTE!





The Easter bunny was generous with candy again this year, but the kids also got a cuddly friend (or 2) some bath soap foam, and a bucket of cotton candy. Super Girl got a fluffy, soft pastel dog and a little giraffe. Super Boy got a cute little elephant.












My mom is amazing and is always sending stuff for the kids for every holiday. For this Easter, she embroidered an elephant on a tie for Super boy, and he got some candy (not much THANK YOU!) and a little car. Super Girl got a fuzzy red bag to match her fuzzy red had (picture posted on a previous blog), a little monkey and a little bit of candy~ all of which is in the cutest little bag ever! My mom always finds the cutest stuff! Thanks for being so great mom...I love ya a ton!


3 comments:

Natasha said...

so cute i love your dress it turned out way cute. fun easter stuff.

Erka said...

You are so talented! The dress is sooo pretty! Nice shoes too!
Cute eggs, you really are crafty!

Kim Thomas said...

Nice Easter Dress! I clicked on the photo to enlarge it and saw all the labels in the background. Too Funny!