Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ode to my labeler...


To my labeler, oh how I love you!

You make my house so organized, there is no one above you!

You tell me where my treasures abide, you keep me slightly sane.

I love to use you so much now, I can't wait to use you again!

The only way to make you better, is make you able to scrub and clean...

Toilets, dishes, floors, await you...but only in my dreams.

Oh my labeler, sweet labeler, you make my life complete,

You make my life so pretty and clean, no one can compete!





Thanks to my great friend for the idea, I have been going crazy labeling everything!

I have been on an organization kick for a few days now, and it is great! All my pantries have labels, some of my cabinets have labels (soon to be most!) I have labeled baskets on top of fridge and freezer...I have little boxes for Super Girl's hair stuff, my makeup, makeup brushes, nail polish, nail care...all labeled of course! Super Boy has been so willing to help, he loves to type out the stuff and print and cut the labels too! We organized a game pantry. We have plastic show boxes labeled for puzzles, card games, face cards, hand held games...you get the idea! Anyway, my life is a little more organized thanks to my friend and my handy-dandy labeler!

7 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

This is hilarious! I will be posting a link to this blog on mine.

Jinjer said...

This is AWESOME! I am going to HAVE to go get a labeler. I will spend hours upon hours organizing. I love it!! Great post!

Ruth Anne said...

I had one when I was a kid and thought it was so cool. When the tape ran out, I didn't know what to do.

I think it is time to re-start my love.

Queen B said...

very snazzy!

Jenn Ann said...

I want one!

Natasha said...

wow now aren't you lucky you have an awesome friend like me who thought of the idea and you saw my labels at my house and seriously you are such a dork loved the little poem.

Teri said...

I need to get one.