Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Fun!

We had a great day. We had wonderful lessons at church that made me really appreciate my life. After church, we came home to ham warming in the oven and scalloped potatoes cooking in the crock pot. 30 minutes later we were devouring the feast! We also ate the cute little bunny cake for dessert! He was delicious! (Sorry to all you bunny lovers out there!) I hid 36 plastic eggs and Super Boy and Super Girl had a blast collecting them. Tall Boy helped Super Girl and Gma helped Super Boy...and I took these!






After all was said and done, Super Boy ended up with 22 eggs in the red bucket and Super Girl ended up with 14 eggs in the plastic bag! We had so much fun opening them all and finding the treasures! Super Boy endedd up with $3.08 out of eggs and Super Girl got a measly $o.97 but she was still happy because all she cared about was the CANDY! SO that was our fun Easter...what did you do?

2 comments:

kam said...

Oh my goodness! When you showed me the pattern on FRIDAY...I had no idea you would be ambitious enough to actually make your dress for SUNDAY. You are wonder woman I swear!!! ;) ;) It was good to see you and the kiddos friday!! Glad you had a happy easter.

Ali Andrus said...

What splendid Easter fun! I love Easter. The Easter egg hunts were always my favorite part!