Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dresses...dresses...dresses!!!




I think I just might be crazy! I decided to keep a tradition alive and make my daughter an easter dress every year. Well, this year I found so many cute and good ideas that I am making 4 easter dresses! 3 for girls and 1 for me! I just finishes the 1st one last night (8 hours after starting!) I am also planning on making a bolero jacket out of the same material I made the apron out of (see post just before this one) and I am doing a summer dress that I've been meaning to do for a year now! It feels good to have some projects that don't include the words "clean" and "house" in them! Then dress I finished first is for a friend's daughter...it is light blue and has a matching purse!!! Too cute...I'll post the rest when I get them done...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Natasha said...

so cute I cant wait keara will look so cute