Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yard Progress...

So, while the kiddos have been at play, we have been working our butts off! Does that sound right to anyone? We had the tractor yesterday and did a lot of work with it. We moved rock/gravel to prepare for concrete; we tilled our whole yard, not just where we are putting sod in, but I only took pictures of the future sod area. We also moved a lot of dirt in preparation for sod! We out it in our side yard where we had some major dips and valleys, now our side yard looks amazing too! Anyway, here are some photos of the front yard....

Before

During Tilling

During Dirt Removal

Finished! Until sprinklers and sod at least!!!
As you can tell by the darkness of the last photo, we worked until late. We didn't get the tractor until 3pm, so we were working until about 8pm. Hope this pays off in the body department! Maybe I really DID work my butt off....I haven't checked yet today....

Nope...still there...shucks...maybe next project! Until then...keep smiling!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

it's looking good I bet pretty soon you will work that but off but don't work it all off. I need something to grab.

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

I got some cute tank tops to layer with...I sent you a pic on your cell...enjoy you sexy thing!