Monday, July 14, 2008

Houston, we have a problem...

We have a couple of problems going on right now. 1st...NO COMMENTS on the past 2 posts!!!??? Come on people, this isn't supposed to be a monologue!!! And 2nd...we can't find our water main! We dug and dug and dug until we were 5 ft deep next to our water meter! No luck, so that put sprinklers on hold until we figure out if we will be able to replace the water main or not. SO FRUSTRATING!!! I had no idea how much work and planning went into all of this yard stuff. I thought we'd have everything done in 7 working days...HA HA HA...I was SO NAIVE!!! Now we will be lucky to get sod in before the kids arrive home in a week!!! Also, I didn't comprehend how much time would be spent doing nothing! It feels so counter-productive, but things have to happen in a certain order, and when you're on pause, all you can do is wait!!! UGH!!! Anywho, the kiddos are having a blast in Cali with Gmas Gpas and all the Aunts Uncles and Cousins that their little hearts could desire. Super Girl is saying a few new things, and I missed them :( She now says Yummy, ishy (fishy), I get out, up high, and missy sue. She also told Gpa "no no papa!" Too fun! I can't wait to see them next Sunday (maybe this Saturday, who knows) Super Girl will probably walk up to me and say..."mommy, I would like a cookie and some juice please." and then I'll just fall over from the shock of it all! We will find out later on today what will happen with our water main, so maybe I'll post a brief update later!

No comments: