Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sprinklers are in!!! Kiddos are home!!!



Whew!!! The sprinklers are in the front yard!!! ~Your applause here~
We filled in the ditches a couple of hours before the kiddos came home!
We also finally started setting up our new pool! So when the kiddos got home, we all played in the water (it was about a foot deep by then!) I wasn't surprised how happy and excited I was to see my beautiful babies, but I was surprised at how happy tall boy was! We have been playing and talking ever since they got back at 5! So much to catch up on! I swear they each grew 6 inches taller and their hair is at least an inch longer! Crazy!!!
Here's a pic of Super Girl with some cute little corkscrew pony tails that I just learned how to do!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

super cute I was glad to see you yesterday and then again on Wednesday lucky me.

Erka said...

A pool! You guys are so lucky! There is nothing in the world I would love more than having my very own pool! (Well, having my own house with a back yard to put a pool in would be nice too!)
I am so jelous, in case you can't tell, especially considering it's freezing cold here in Seattle and it's all gloomy and icky.
I am glad the kids are back! Super girl's hair is so long!