Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Water Woes

I just got done talking with the water guy, and it doesn't look good. He said we have crappy pressure (I could have told him THAT!) and being so close to the main line we should have tons. So he thinks the water company will replace the little 5 foot section between our water meter and the main. At least then we will be able to see the main...he said we were close to it when we were digging 4 1/2 feet down! So I guess I'd better change my clothes and get digging! But hopefully with that news, we can get back on schedule with the sprinklers and hopefully have some grass before kids arrive home on Saturday! I know, yeah right...with the way these projects have gone so far, I'll just be happy to have grass and fencing by next summer! Wish us luck...I think we'll need it!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

ok so sorry i haven't commented here is my comment.

Natasha said...

k now that that I have had my fun. Wow I can't believe all the things super girl is saying I told you that would happen after her tubes. Is it really already time for them to come home wow time does fly. Good luck with the spinklers.

Erka said...

Good luck with the sprinklers! You guys have been working so hard, and in the end it will pay off for sure!