Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fun in the Sun...

We have had lots of fun in the sun lately...on Thursday last week we went with a friend (from now on I will call her Hot Mama, cause "my friend gets so old!!!) to a pool. Then we went again today to a different pool near Hot Mama's house. Super Girl sure is a water baby! She loves swimming around and hates it when I have to hold on to her! Super Boy is becoming more comfortable in the water and asks me everyday if it's time for his swimming lessons yet! We'll be signing up for those later this month. After we went swimming, we hung out at Hot Mama's house and her little girl was playing with Super Girl. We just can't get over how similar these two girls look alike even though they are almost a year apart!









Super Girl also enjoyed playing with their dog...


In other news, Super Girl's surgery is set, it's official...she's getting tubes in on Thursday! I'm nervous and excited. Hopefully this will be the end of ear infections, or at least will help diminish them. I'm nervous because this is the 1st time any of my kids will have surgery where anesthesia is required. I just wish I could go in there with her and be there by her side the whole time.

Well, you are all caught up! Until next time...TTFN!

5 comments:

Stephanie T said...

Seriously, are you trying to drive me crazy with jealousy! Hanging out with hot mama all the time, no fair:-)
Sorry about Super Girl getting tubes in her ears, don't stress though it's like a 20 minute procedure, actually it's like a 3 minute procedure, but she will be gone from you for 20 minutes.

ZB said...

These girls seriously do look like sisters. Wow.
Darling.
I love their little matching pony tails. Thanks for playing our challenge!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Thanks Steph T...I'm not trying to make you jealous, you are the one one who gets to go to paris with your hunny!!! Lucky duck! Hope your hunny's bday was awesome...how did that cake turn out?

Ali Andrus said...

the resemblance between those two is uncanny! so when are you coming out to cali? I am trying to think of stuff for you to do... of course there's always the beach, Disneyland.... :)

Natasha said...

I love these pics I finally put on my pics of father's day and Love my new nick name thanks lovely