Friday, June 13, 2008

Updates...

Well, it's been a little while since my last post so I thought I'd better pipe in and tell everyone what's been happening the past week.

Super Girl has yet another ear infection. We were referred to an ENT (ear, nose, throat doctor) but we couldn't get in to see him until July21! So my friend told us about the ENT she took her daughter to, and we got in yesterday! They want to put tubes in Super Girl's ears, and we have a tentative surgery date for next Thursday! Talk about fast service! So, we are waiting to find out what it will cost, and then hopefully ear infections will be a thing of the past! Super Girl is also entering the very curious and busy stage of getting into EVERYTHING!!! I'll have to keep my eyes open, and all the gates and doors closed! Wish me luck with this one!

In other news, Gma and Gpa are planning a trip to Cali and offered to take kids with them! So my hubby and I have decided to do some much needed upgrades on our home. We are planning to put in sod! 2 weeks of no kids should give it a fighting chance! We might do concrete as well, but we haven't decided for sure on that.

Super Boy is chomping at the bit to get back to school. He's so excited about the 1st grade! I decided to do a countdown calendar on my blog, and when it gets a little closer (like a month away) then we'll make a paper chain or something like that for the house. What am I going to do with 8 hours of peace a day??? PARTY!!!

Anyway, I am excited for this summer. I am feeling more and more like my old self everyday! So hopefully things will continue to get better and better, and we can have lots of fun and get a lot accomplished too!

Thanks for tuning in yet again! Until next blog...

No comments: