Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day, Super Girl, Tim and Minute to win it fun...

Mother's day was great! The kids gave me some yummy treats and 2 fun games. At church the Primary kids sang 3 beautiful songs, and the Relief Society gave us yummy chocolates and a beautiful quote I have always loved...

"Each of you should be grateful to be a woman!...To be a righteous woman is a glorious thing in any age. To be a righteous woman during the winding up scenes on earth, before the second coming of our Savior is an especially noble calling." ~Spencer W. Kimball

I got to lounge in bed most of the morning before church, then after church we had Tall Boy's parents over for pulled pork...YUMMY. Then we had cobbler for dessert...extra YUMMY! It was a great day!

As of today, Super Girl is 6 days clean and sober...um I mean DRY!!! She is doing great! She is over half way to her elephant.

In other news we FINALLY found TIM (Super Girl's beloved stuffed bunny)! Tim was stuck, wedged behind Super Boy's linen box in his closet! Tim was about 1 inch thick when we pulled her out, but she has been fluffed back up to almost normal size. No more sad Super Girl at bedtime!

The kids are in love with the show Minute to win it. They are constantly asking to try all the games. I recently found pedometers at the dollar store so I bought 4. The kids love playing "Bobble Head" and "Nervous Nellie". So I took some video of them doing the games...






Such cute and silly kids! I'm a lucky woman!

No comments: