Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You know you're getting old when...

Ok, so we went to California, (I'll tell all about that later after I download all my photos) and on the way home we were trying to keep the kids happy and playing games. Super Boy wanted to play a game show kind of game with questions we made up. So one of the bonus points questions I came up with was "how old am I" and Super Boy answered 29,I said wrong, but then gma answered 28 and I said wrong, I'm 27. Then about 1 minute later, my darling hubby gently pointed out that I am in fact 28!!! Even after the beautiful countdown I places on this glorious blog, I still couldn't remember how old I am! That's how you know you're getting old...too many birthdays to keep track of! Hope you enjoyed my tale of woe...until my pictures are downloaded and I have 30 minutes to myself to blog again...see ya!!!

2 comments:

kam said...

Now THAT was a good laugh! Thanks!!! In your defense, it DOES get a little trickier to remember our OWN birthdays- when we are busy trying to remember and plan for the birthdays of our kids and husband.

ZB said...

It is really hard to recall your own age isn't it. Like the children have sucked the years right out of you!

I can see that you've been very busy. Darling things you are creating.