Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Latest Craze...

Ok, so for all of you who have seen me in person, you know I'm not a super model. I have been working out at my gym for 5 months now, and I haven't lost any weight. So I had a meeting with a personal trainer to try and see what the problem was. We decided that I should try the Bodybugg to see how many calories I'm actually burning throughout the day. Today is day 2 of wearing the armband, and I hope this will be the answer to my weight loss problems. My goal is to lose 1 lb per week over the next 12 weeks. I'll check in every week and let you know how I'm doing. I'll also let you know how I feel about this armband and how it's affecting my progress. I hope this blog inspires others to do the same. Get up, Get healthy! Wish me luck...I think I just might need it! :)

For more information about the BodyBugg, go here...

http://www.bodybugg.com/


Now get up out of the computer chair and get moving!

3 comments:

Stephanie T said...

I hope the band works for you. I know how frustrating it is to not lose weight, especially when you are working so hard at it. Taking measurements might help. Except when you realize your breasts are shrinking and your waist is growing. That's just EVIL!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

Unfortunately my measurements showed that my chest GREW and my waist shrunk by 1 inch! I just hate my chest! You knew me in high school, totally flat chested, so I never got used to these fat bags, I want them GONE!!!

mandy said...

I HOPE you know that you can always talk to me about weighing in woes! that's what I do girl!