Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Super Boy!

We have had so much fun this past week! Super Boy had a birthday! We decided to surprise him TWICE! The first surprise was his Gma coming to visit. We picked her up at the airport and he was so excited and surprised! Then we had a surprise party on Saturday in a park with his school friends. It was an elephant themed party with elephant party hats, elephant bingo, pin the tail on the elephant, and elephant figurines on the cake! It was a blast, but it was also FREEZING! It was about 40 degrees, but the wind chill had to be 20 degrees! Poor kids were frozen, good thing the party was only 1 hour long!










Then we had a party with just family on Super Boy's actual birthday. We had his cousins over, so we played elephant bingo and pint he tail on the elephant again. We had pizza for dinner, and then we had another elephant cake. Only, this time, the cake was shaped like an elephant and Super Boy actually helped put it together! I have to thank my mom for the idea...it is 4 round cakes cut up to be the head of an elephant. 1 cake for the face, 2 cakes for the ears, and 1 cake cut for the trunk. We had so much fun!











Super Boy got a lot of elephants and other toys/books. I put a slide show of them on the next post...sorry, I couldn't get it to work in this post! :)

I just can't believe he is already 6! I keep asking him how that happened! It's like I blinked and he went from being a baby to a very cute and smart 6 year old! Time sure does fly...but I'm sure my mom feels the same way about me!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Super cute cake nicely done

kam said...

How fun!! What an adorable cake!