Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I love the rain!

I am sitting here at the computer, working on some stuff for scouts...then I hear the rumble of thinder and all I want to do is go sit out on my porch and listen and smell...I have always loved the rain, but I haven't seen or heard it in so long, it was a nice reminder! So now I am pacifying my need to waste my day by leaving a window open and walking by it every now and then...life must move on...

In other news, we got Super Boy's test results back from the Accelerated program. He scored high enough to qualify for the program, but is on the alternate list. We will know in the summertime whether or not a spot opens up for him. He told me he is happy either way. He said he likes learning new stuff, but is happy to know everything already too! What an amazing kid! I hope he gets a spot, just because his mind needs stretching!

Ahhh...the sky just opened up with a downpour of rain... I must go watch for a minute...

1 comment:

Erka said...

Good job, super boy! I hope he gets a spot too!