Thursday, April 15, 2010

Finally another update!

Sorry I've been away so long...life happens!

I have new pictures of the kiddos to share!
 Super Boy is loving his new 2nd grade class at his new school. He has tested for the accelerated program in this new district and we should be finding out soon how he did. He also had an awesome school performance a few weeks ago where the whole school honored people/ideas of the past that helped shape the future. Each grade had a different person/thing. Super Boy sang about Christopher Columbus discovering America. The whole school sang about believing in yourself and reaching for your highest potential. It was really great and fun too! Super Boy also had a very important birthday...he turned 8! He made the decision to get baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He also started Cub scouts and has already earned his Bobcat rank and 2 achievement ribbons! My parents came to visit for a week to celebrate his birthday and attend his baptism. It was so good to see them! I miss them already!


Super Girl is as active as ever and growing like a weed! She is pictured here with her favorite friend "Tim" the girl bunny! Tim was a gift from the Fab 5 for Christmas, and she hasn't put her down since! Super Girl has been struggling with potty training and attitude growing pains. Hopefully she'll get back in the program and get potty trained before she turns 4 in September! My mom even has made her a special surprise that she only gets when she is potty trained...I hope it works! She seems excited about it, so here's hoping!

We absolutely love our new home, but I miss Tall Boy's mom sometimes. She is such a wonderful woman, so helpful and caring. I miss her conversations and guidance. But we are adapting to life on our own and really enjoying it.

Tall Boy and I have new callings in our ward. We both teach the 9 year old class in primary, and I have a 2nd calling of Webelos Den Leader Assistant. I love working with these young men who are curious and want to learn. What a fun bunch!

Tall Boy is still secure at his job, though there were some cutbacks and layoffs, we were spared. We are so grateful for his job and for the love and respect his company shows all of us.

I am still at home with the kids, but am looking forward to going back to school soon. I hope to get a degree in Elementary education, but that probably won't be for another 5 years! Oh well, like I said before...LIFE HAPPENS!

Hope all of our friends and family are well! Love you all!

1 comment:

kam said...

SO cute!! Your kids have grown so much! I am glad things are well. :)