Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yes, I AM still alive!

Hello friends! So sorry for my absence... Winter is really hard for me, the bear in me comes out. I only want to eat and hibernate! Of course, this means I am nowhere near my weight loss goal right now...especially since I haven't been to the gym in at least 2 weeks, I've been on my cycle, and I had an amazing break from real life for our anniversary, and convincing myself to come back to real life after that has proven VERY DIFFICULT! Also, I think I need to find a support group, I think I'm officially addicted to Webkinz! My mom got Super Boy a Webkinz Elephant for Christmas, and there are so many fun games and cool things to do on it, that I think I have enjoyed playing online more than Super Boy!

Anyway, enough lame excuses...back to real life.

Weekly weigh in...not too proud...209.4. Ugh. Gotta get back to my routine!

Other happenings...
We had a small Super Bowl party with Tall Boy's friend from work. We were hoping Arizona would win (GO UNDERDOGS!) but we were pretty sure that wouldn't happen, but what a great close game! All I can say is WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REVIEW AT THE END OF THE GAME!?! We were all screaming at the TV, AREN"T YOU GOING TO REVIEW THAT!?! Anyway...we had a great time and lots of yummy food...oh yeah...that's why I'm up 2 lbs! So, that's me! how are you all doing? Maybe I shouldn't even weigh myself for another couple of weeks...Valentine's Day is just around the corner!

4 comments:

Stephanie T said...

Welcome Back! Hang in there! Next big thing to look forward to is San Fran!!! And I just found out Wicked is playing there. We totally have to go.

mandy said...

glad to have you back. Time to get back on the wagon for your weight loss! You can do it!

Natasha said...

you can do it you cna do it all night long. Good luck I know the feeling well blech that about sums up me. i am addicted to facebook games I swear I would be so much better off if my internet didnt work.
lOVE YA BABE

Ali Andrus said...

Don't quit now, you were doing so well! I know you can do it! :) Its motivating for me to stick to my goals when I see how well you're doing. Those are my words of encouragement, so I hope they help :) Glad to read your update... and thanks for your comment, we will definitely have to meet up sometime now that we're more local. Then you'll get to see the baby!