Saturday, June 13, 2009

Upcoming Fun!

I am the best wife ever! I am giving my husband the ULTIMATE FATHER'S DAY GIFT...a quiet house for a week! That's right, I'm packing up the kiddos and his parents and driving to California! Now, I have to be honest, this is a win-win gift. I get to see my friends and family, go to a wedding and just have fun! And my husband doesn't have to be dragged along or worry about missing work! I am really excited and SO IS HE! Little does he know that he will be getting an actual gift too! I ROCK! So in preparation for my trip, I have been cleaning house, doing laundry and dishes and preparing meals in advance! I AM THE BEST WIFE EVER...I KNOW!!! Anyway, I will do my weekly weigh in as scheduled on the 15th, but I won't do my weekly weigh in on Mon June 22nd. I'll do it when I get back. Wish me luck!

No comments: