Monday, June 1, 2009

The Awful Truth

For those of you who have been following this blog awhile, you will remember the days when I did my weekly weigh in...I haven't done one in a long time because I knew I was way off track due to a not-so-great winter. But I am renewing my efforts so here I go again. I'm sure you will all be shocked by my new numbers (in a bad way) but I need to be accountable to someone other than myself...so blogging world, close your eyes if you don't want to know the details.

As of 7:45am today I weigh 233.4 lbs with a body fat percentage of 50.5%

GASP...WOAH...OUCH...Yeah yeah yeah...I KNOW!!! But this is Super Boy's last week of school and he's been DYING to go to the kid's club at the gym, so I just might be there EVERY DAY for 2 hours just to have a break! I have a new goal to lose 1 lb a week and get down to 170. That puts my new Ultimate Weight Loss date all the way into October of 2010, but I should still be down about 34 lbs by My 10th anniversary. So I'll Say I want to be below 200lbs by my 10th anniversary. Never knew a bad winter could affect my outcome so much...this sucks, but it is the Awful Truth...time to face the music...

3 comments:

mandy said...

It's funny how weight loss has so many ups and downs. I'd say it's normal, but it does feel like weight loss is the one thing that people get frustrated and then really blow it. We don't do that with anything else... just our diets. Good luck on your new endeavor. If you ever need tips, feel free to give me a call and we could get together. Afterall, I need to repay you somehow for watching Mya for me!

Stephanie T said...

Yeah! I'm glad you are starting this again. Somehow I magically lose weight when you do.

Erka said...

Oh wow, we're twins! We weigh exactly the same! Sigh! So yes, I think I will hit the gym too this week, this has been a record high for me as well.So,thanks for the encouragement and good luck to the both of us! We can do it, we can do it!