Monday, March 2, 2009

Over due Update...

I know it's been way too long since my last post, so here goes my life's update.

I am feeling better these days, the new anti-depressant dosage is really helping, but I still have my moments. To put it into perspective for those of you who know me well, I LOVE WINTER, and I am SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING!!! That's where I'm at, I want the warm sun and cool breeze, flowers popping up and grass returning to it's full green color. That says it all. I am ready for FUNK-LESS days! I also am looking into having my hormone levels tested, it sounds like some (or all) of my issues may be related to hormonal issues. Thanks to my friend Amber for the info on Bio Identical Hormone therapy. My chiropractor is one of the doctors who does this, so I'll be contacting him soon! If anyone else wants to check it out, go to the website below. Who knows, if this is the answer to my problems, then maybe I can get off my anti-depressant all together!

http://www.healinghormones.com/

Anyway, my brain has not yet returned to it's fog-less state, but it's getting better. I also had an "AHA" moment yesterday...I don't know why it took me so long to figure out...I have been feeling especially crappy since I haven't been working out like I was before the holidays...DUH! So I really need to get back on the bandwagon! I got a manual treadmill to use at home and I'm thinking of breaking out the bike with the kiddie trailer attached and going for some rides when the weather is nice. Hopefully I'll be back on track for weight loss and full brain function soon!

In other news, I am REALLY excited to see my parents. They are coming to visit in a little over a week now! But I'm SUPER excited to walk through the Draper Temple with my whole family! We will be going to the open house on March 13th. But I also just found out that I will get a ticket for Saturday's dedication INSIDE the temple!!! And our stake has the opportunity to usher for the Sunday dedication INSIDE the temple! Of course I signed up. What an amazing opportunity, once in a lifetime probably! And to maybe be able to meet the Prophet! HOLY COW! I am super excited to see what happens! Anyway, I feel so blessed and lucky to have these opportunities!

I just realized something, I haven't done my thankful Thursday in a LONG time...maybe I'll have to cut it back to once a month, but I'll definitely be having a long list soon!

That's all for now, gotta get back to the daily grind! Take care!

4 comments:

Erka said...

Wow, you are so blessed to be able to go to the temple dedication!
Let me know how the hormon testing thing goes. It seems very interesting to me.

Stephanie T said...

Wow, that is awesome you get to go to the dedication!

kam said...

Good luck with everything!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi
I stumbled across your blog on LDS BLOGS. I thought you mighe be interested in a site my wife and I just built called MormonsMadeSimple.com, which uses simple, explanatory videos to explain the Mormon faith. Feel free to feature any of these videos on your blog, or just share them with non-member friends. We're hoping these videos will be missionary tools to help members share their beliefs. Anyway, sorry to spam your comments section. I couldn't find any contact information for you on your blog.

- Doug & Laurel