Thursday, August 28, 2008

Super Girl is spoiled...Super Boy too...

During the 1st day of school fiasco, I let Super Girl wear a Tigger and Pooh backpack. Then I had some errands to run, and I ended up at a bazillion stores. Among the lucky winners were Office Max, Sally's Beauty supply, and Michael's. At Office Max I found this really cute backpack with a monkey and other animals on it.


The whole collection was 50% off. So I bought the backpack ($5) 2 magnets ($1) and a key chain ($0.50) in the monkey, and of course I couldn't leave out Super Boy, so I got him the 2 magnets and a key chain in the elephant!

I picked up some donuts while I was out and made it the perfect amount of fun things for his 1st day of school celebration! While I was at Michael's, I found spools of ribbon for $0.50, so I bought the rainbow. I also found some cute white flowers ($1) and bought them too.
Then I went over to Sally Beauty Supply and got bobby pins and hair clips.

Then I worked my magic, and this is what came out!

I can't wait to do more of the hair clips! So of course I had to do Super Girl's hair and pick a blue outfit so she could model my creations!!!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

super cute what a nice mommy

Stephanie T said...

You totally scored. And next time in UT you are going to have to show me how you make so many cute girly things!

kam said...

NICE work!!!