Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Practicing my "skills"...

My friend ZB has a photography blog and I am always inspired by her amazing photos! Last week Tall Boy and I went to a comedian's show, and I brought my camera. There were so many amazing flowers and waterfalls, I decided to practice my "skills" with the camera. Here are some of my pictures...enjoy!!!



Don't think I'm super talented, I erased about 100-200 pictures because they were too blurry or just not right...Practice makes Progress...right!!!??? Hopefully someday I'll stop with the still life and be able to photograph people well!!! Here's hoping!

Also, I found this give away from ZB's blog too!!! This lady is super talented!!! The link to her give away...

http://bizzybeecreationscrafts.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-first-giveaway.html

The link to her super cool website store...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5637889

Anyway, hope you enjoy!!!

3 comments:

ZB said...

Way to go. You are getting so good. Thanks for sharing all your great shots. Love that bee!

ZB said...

Will you email me your 2 favorites so that I can post them on the slide show. I can't save from your slide show. Sorry to complicate things.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Very nice pictures. I love the berry one.