Friday, March 2, 2012

Where has the time gone!

I got an email from my dad requesting some new blog material! So here I am being a good girl and catching you all up! I intended on doing a Christmas/New Year letter for our friends and family, but life happened...so instead I am doing a catch-up blog!
We had a great Christmas.

 
We all got what we really wanted, and I had fun making matching Christmas dresses for Super Girl and her doll!

 
Our stockings were VERY full, and Santa sure did like our treats! He even took the time to write us a response  to our note!
  
  

We had a lot of fun making a delicious gingerbread tree with an awesome cookie cutter set my mom gave us, we made it big enough to eat 1 cookie a day until Christmas!
 

 


Super Boy was also in a production of "A Christmas Carol" with his 4th grade class, he was a grave digger!
 
In January, Tall Boy and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary! Hard to believe it has been that long! In February, we moved Super Boy out of his school, back into our neighborhood school. He wasn't enjoying the Accelerated program any more, and thought it best to go back to a normal 4th grade class. I am really happy we did, and Super Boy seems happier than ever with the switch!

I am still very busy with LIFE!!! I have 2 classes this semester, both online. I am learning about Conservation Biology and Natural Disasters. They are both very interesting classes. I also help out at the kids' school with Home Reading Library and helping in Super Girl's class every Friday with whatever cutting/put together project her teacher is in need of. I also work with Bear Cub Scouts on Mondays! In my "spare time" I have been working on sewing a custom nursery ensemble for a friend and keeping an Etsy shop for all my other baby projects. I recently joined the Pinterest crowd and have done a few of the cool things I found there.

Tall Boy has been with the same company for 7 years,but is now contemplating a job change. He hasn't been too happy with some of the choices his company has been making recently. He is also recovering from a severe toe dislocation that occurred while playing church ball!

Winter finally arrived this past week...I was enjoying our California winter, way to ruin it snow!!! Oh well, I still love winter, I just don't like feeling like I should be hibernating right about now!

As for what is coming, Super Boy will be turning 10 in a month!!! Guess I better start planning for that!

Hope that covers the bases dad! We love all of you and hope you all are doing well! Until next time...

No comments: