Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Cleaning...a little early!

My pantry has been a disaster for awhile now,and I kept buying things I already had because I couldn't find them or didn't know I had them. So after seeing a really inspiring blog (http://burlapanddenim.com/2012/01/my-corner-market-aka-my-pantry/) I decided to get crackin' on that disaster area.So I went shopping, naturally! I found these awesome containers at Walmart for $2 & $3.


Then I bought these large stacking baskets for $5 each.
 
Then I found these dish tubs for $2 each at Target.






Silly me, I forgot to take a "before picture, but to give you some sort of idea of what it looked like before, here's what came OUT of my pantry!!!

And here are the after pics! SO PRETTY!


It even spread to my cabinets where I used the small canisters to organize my stuff!



If only I could do the same for my sewing storage so every time I have a project,my house doesn't look like THIS!!!



Check out this SUPER CUTE pillow I made for Super Girl out of a favorite shirt she had outgrown...
 
Anyway, that's been my day! Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: