Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Super Boy Picture

His school does "personality portraits at the end of the year. Of course he had to take his elephant with him. Also, in other Super Boy news, he lost his 1st tooth! He's growing up way too fast!
As for my long awaited girl's weekend pics...you have to wait even longer! I have to pick and choose, edit and then post the pics...and this week it's not happening because I am doing job shadows with some local teachers and trying to decide what subjects I want to teach so I don't waste ANY time or money on something I'm not sure I want to do! After my 1st 2 days of shadowing a Sign Language Teacher, I KNOW I want to teach ASL, but there isn't a degree in that, so I have to find another subject to teach and add an ASL endorsement to it. Red Tape...I LOATHE it!!! So that's my life lately! I'll post more as I know more!

No comments: