Monday, May 11, 2009

The BEST Mother's Day EVER!!! And life update

Sorry I haven't posted in almost a month...life is crazy. I had a total BLAST on my Girl's weekend...I'll have to go into detail once I get pictures back. I didn't take many of my own because my camera was really big and didn't fit well into my smaller dressy purses. I know...EXCUSES EXCUSES! But here are a few I did take...

Plane landing at home after the weekend...


The view from our 1 foot wide balcony


The following is what happens when 5 girls live in 1 hotel room for 3 days!



The view from our front door into the hotel

Our room door!

The Elephant planter in the hotel lobby



Back to the post at hand!
We went camping this past weekend and had a ton of fun!
But the best day by far was Sunday, Mother's day. We started off with pancakes made by Tall Boy, then we packed up camp. We drove home and picked up Goodwood barbecue for lunch along the way. I ate ribs in my pj's! Then I had a really long nap. Woke up and the kids had been bathed and put in pj's. I had Oreos and milk in bed and then I got my present, a new cookbook!
I'm really excited to try out some new recipes! Also, the kiddos traced their hands in the front of the book, so I'll always have that!

In addition to an awesome girl's weekend and mother's day, I also have decided to job shadow a couple of teachers for a week to see if I really want to teach math and sign language in either jr high or high school before I take any classes toward that goal. I will probably be going back to school as soon as I decide for sure what I want to do and make a plan that will allow me to be home with the kids like I am now. Wish me luvck, I know I need all the luck I can get!

Thanks for tuning in to the crazy lady's blog update, hope you come back soon!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

glad you had a great mother's day I look forward to seeing more pics and another post about our trip.

Stephanie T said...

Oh yeah you are going to have to update your blog when you get the pictures. You totally didn't show off my hotness! Or yours for that matter!

Glad you had a perfect Mother's Day! I'm guessing Jason really liked the "outfit" you brought home from San Fran.

kam said...

Well how fun is that!!!!!