Thursday, June 21, 2007

Super Girl!





My daughter is so much fun! She is generally happy, but she doesn't like being without her mommy. She LOVES her brother and loves it when he plays with her. She also loves being thrown in the air and being tickled. She is always looking to explore and sometimes that gets her in trouble! But her cute, little smile and her personality make it easy to forgive her. I can't wait to see how much more fun she will be when she is older. She loves bath time and splashing in the water. She will love it when Gma and Gpa move in and can play with her anytime they want (except when she's sleeping of course!) She loves to eat and is now feeding herself well. She too likes to help with the construction upstairs. She is fascinated my tools, cords, remotes and phones! Don't worry, we unplugged the drill!

2 comments:

Erka said...

I love her big blue eyes!
Did she get fussy when she cut her first tooth? I think my baby is going to start teething soon and I do not know what to expect.

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

She was fussy..fever, drooling, runny nose, biting on EVERYTHING!!!