Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Construction vs. DESTRUCTION!!!





For those of you who are new to my life, we are in the last leg of remodeling the main floor of our home. We are preparing for my in-laws to move in. It has been insane! We have been ripping up everything and replacing it. We just got some BEAUTIFUL new carpet today and I am so excited to be finishing soon! Here are some fun pictures (fun to me, boring to some) of our progress! As you can see in the 1st photo, the kitchen is probably the worst off. The 2nd photo is of the yellow room, 3rd is our carpet, and 4th is my favorite...the blue room! The whole house is off-white with white trim except the yellow and blue rooms (per Tall Boy's demands). I have been painting for so long...I am ready to be done, but there is one room left, the dining room...so I'd better get back to it!

No comments: