Saturday, September 26, 2009

Super Girl's Bday and life updates

Ok, I don't know what happened to the post I did before, but it was really cute and well done. This is just a quickie to get certain PARENTS OFF MY BACK!!! Just kidding Mom and Dad! Love ya! Anyway, here are some updates...

I am no longer going to school. Yeah, I know, that was short lived! The class I was taking was just way too time consuming for right now. So maybe next semester??? We'll see. Also, I have a new calling, I am Relief Society Secretary. I don't know how long I'll be in though, seeing how we are house shopping! It's a really good time to buy right now, so we are looking for a new home! Also, Super Girl started preschool! We are still working on the potty training, but she loves school and is doing well. She has also recently become an ELEPHANT GIRL!!! She still loves monkeys, but when I asked her what kind of birthday party she wanted, she said "Pink elephant party!"

Now for some pictures...
Super Girl's Bday party...
The pink elephant cake

Super Girl's 1st day of preschool...


Her backpack is as big as she is! She has smaller ones, but Brother has a rolling backpack for school, so she has to have one too!!! Gotta love this spunky girl! That's all for now! I'll post pics of our new house soon!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie T said...

Way fun!
Looks like major changes are happening all around! You'll have to post pics of the house that you put an offer on.

The pink elephant cake is super cute I can't believe how cute your baby girl is she. Well I can because your her Mama, but she is so adorable!