Thursday, November 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!






I had a most splendid, wonderful birthday. Tall Boy stayed home from work, so we all went out to breakfast. Then we came home and I opened presents, Nathan took the pictures. I got a card game called SWAP, a 4X4 Rubik's Cube, some chocolate covered candy sticks and a can of almond roca! Then Tall Boy took Super Boy to school. I put Super Girl down for a nap, then Tall Boy gave me a massage! SO GOOD! I asked him if I could have a birthday everyday, he replied "we'll see", that's enough for me to hope on! After my glorious massage, I was ready for a nap, but I couldn't stop thinking about how to solve the Rubik's cube! Later that night, Gma and Gpa watched the kids and Tall Boy and I went out to dinner at my favorite BBQ place. It was SO NICE to have someone else cook, do the dishes, and clean off the table when we were done eating! It was also very nice to not hear "mom, mom, mom!" for about an hour! After we got home from dinner, Tall Boy and Super Boy baked me a Hot Fudge Cake! We ate it while it was warm with some vanilla ice cream. It was just a great day! Hope you enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mommy of Two! There are plenty of mommies who share this Birthday with you.