Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh the Joys!!!

Well, Super Girl has done it again! She never ceases to amaze me at the variety of trouble and mischief she can get herself into! She is walking much better now, and if we don't put up the gate, she will climb up stairs in about 30 seconds! I finally gave in and decided to let her feed herself with a spoon (she's almost 1 after all). She has been feeding herself crackers adn other pick-up foods, but this was the first time I let her have a try at spoon feeding without me there to help...this was the result...


















She was attempting to eat sweet potatoes if anyone was wondering! In other news, Super girl's hair is now long enough to put into 2 side ponytails (sort of) she looked so cute that I thought I'd post these pics too.

And here's our little mischief maker caught in the act! I can't believe how fast she can get up those stairs when she is motivated! In fact, if I catch her crawling toward the stairs, she speeds up, crawling faster toward the stairs (like I'm not going to be able to catch up to her in time!) Ha HaHa!!! She is SO FUNNY!

3 comments:

kam said...

oh for the love....she is so ADORABLE!! cute pics.

Natasha said...

holy cow she is so cute and getting so big it seems like forever since we saw you we will have toget to gether soon.

ZB said...

She is a doll! Look at that mess. Remind me NEVER to let my child feed herself! I guess you gotta let them go sometime.